Monday, January 6, 2014

A long break....

I would firstly like to wish those of you who have probably just stopped by, or who have faithfully read every post I've posted, a very Happy New year!

After a long while of being away from my blog, I've just come to the conclusion that keeping my blog active would just be unfair to it and to those who spend time reading it. I haven't written in a while, neither have I had any new ideas or felt like writing at all. I've been completely empty of motivation and ideas.

So many things have taken place in my life over the past months, some of which I wouldn't like to discuss, and others which I consider blessings, that may have just come in the way of my writing. I haven't had any new topics to write about and nothing exciting going on in my life that I've wished to share, hence I've just decided to withdraw altogether. I would like to thank all those who have faithfully followed my blog, from the timeit was nothing, up until this stage. I will always be grateful for that.

This post is not to bid my blog or those who read it farewell, but just a reminder for me that I need to focus on more important things in life. Perhaps someday I'll come back with more inspiration to write, more topics to write about and more adventures to share, but this point in my life may determine whether my blog continues to live on or whether it will just fade into the background of newer more exciting fashion and lifestyle blogs.

Once again,

a big thank you to those who have followed on this journey. I hope a great year lies ahead of you, that you learn to conquer your fears, have faith in your dreams and stay happy no matter what others try to do to bring you down.