Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Who said you can't have fun at a library?


I and my younger sister decided to take a trip to the library today (as we both love reading, and I haven't blogged in a while, so here's something to talk about). We managed to sit there for a little while, although I got so restless we actually had to leave after sometime, then we went to pick up the lovely wedding dress she designed from the cleaners (with her permission I might post photos of it on the blog in the near future). She's an excellent designer, and I'm so proud of being her older sister.  Enough about that; seeing as I've decided to include a few photos on my blog every now and again (because of having purchased a camera which takes better quality photos than my previous camera, doing so will be possible - never mind the quality of some of the photos, the settings weren't quite right)


I'm cool with being a book-nerd. :)