Friday, June 28, 2013

Super earphones!!!!

I've owned a bunch of earphones in the past, and neither of them would last because I would either accidentally sit on them or step on them because I wasn't paying attention to the fact that they'd probably ended up on the floor (for reasons I can't understand).  I'm really amazed by JVC gumy
earphones.


They've literally (not even joking) landed in water several times and haven't died. I've sat on them, probably even stepped on them, and the quality on them are as strong as ever. I love them to bits. I've had them for almost 2 years, and they're the headphones I can say with confidence really can weather the storm.


They're freaking awesome and remind me of my old laptop (which I still have)!!! Any product knows that it's not easy being in a relationship with me. I am careful, but I have a tendency to drop things (either in water or the floor) a considerable amount of times (which is why my significant other has named me 'Butterfingers'). If my new laptop would be dropped the same way as my old laptop, it would not live to see another day.  I have luckily - and will luckily not -  tripped over the cable of my new laptop, causing it to come crashing to the floor.  I did that to my other laptop so many times I feel absolutely sorry for it. But I do use it from time to time, because it remains the BEST laptop I've ever had in my entire life. Nothing will beat my relationship with my first ever laptop.

 But, in all seriousness, these earphones are awesome!!!!


                                        This is not an advertisement - I am simply giving my own personal opinion about my experience with the product