Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Feels like Insomnia... :/

For the past few days I've been battling a mild/serious case of insomnia. The only difference is that I go to bed early, but end up waking up in the middle of the night, either by the wind or something else, and just stay awake for however long. It's quite frustrating staying up for long hours when I know I've got University the next day, but it honestly can't be helped. Then there's all the websites that I think I need to surf, and before I know it, I've spent unnecessary hours browsing unecessary websites, when I could have just been sleeping. My eyes tend to get try, but then I just ignore it and keep myself up for longer.  NotGood! I guess I'll just think about the rain outside, and how happy I am that I'm not drenched in water from the rain, and also that I'm privileged not to be freezing in my room....