Saturday, July 14, 2012

2 birds, 1 stone!

I do want to thank  the readers who have made it possible for me my blog to pass 20,000 + views. To me that is huge, considering that what you're most likely to find on this blog is blah blah and more blah. I'm not one to share pictures of my outfits or what type of make up I wear, the way I style my hair etc. Like most normal women at my age, I am interested in looking my best, and will wear whatever I find pretty - but I do not invest time in showing it to the world, which is why I'm especially thankful to readers who have stuck by regardless.

A second thing I'm quite happy about is that I am now an official BA (Hons) Communication and Media graduate (although I'm yet to officially graduate in November). I got my results today and am very happy to have finished my degree. Life may not always look super bright (on a day to day basis), but I am thankful that it has for the most part gone very well with me lately. I'm only hoping that I'll have even more things to look forward to.

In the world we live in, I believe, it's beneficial to have a degree to fall back on, just in case.  But the most important thing of all is to not get stuck studying something you're not happy with, just to please others. I've learned that in order to be happy studying, and to come out as successful as possible, you should study what it is you wish to study. At the end of the day, it's about your future, your happiness and your career.


Here's to an excellent end to one era, and to the beginning of the next  x  x