Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Days like these..

.....In spite of my blog developing a withdrawal disease, I managed to revive it be deleting my domain for the time being. There was just a bunch of paperwork that needed filling out to get my domain back, and I just wasn't up for the challenge. Even though I've had to start from scratch (blogspot.com), it's better than nothing, I'll have to admit. That just means a bit more to type into the URL bar.

Anyway,  I woke up this morning and decided that reading alone just isn't going to cut it for me, because the more I read, the more I wish to write myself, so I'm going to do just that. Alongside working, I'll spend the entire summer trying to bring my writing project (which I started around sometime in February or March, and which has been stale ever since) to completion, and possibly do something with it from there. I love writing, and I can't imagine a life without it (that.. and reading of course). If you have a dream you wish to pursue, this summer is just the time for it. Don't be shy - bring out the creative person in you.


I guess this just means that I won't have to hand in my writer's pen just yet - given that my blog has been brought back to life. It feels great to be back!