Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy woman (...walking down the street)

As I've been so busy on the new job, I've realised that all I've ever had time to do lately is: work, come home and cook dinner and then pass out.  The only times I'm not passed out after work, are the times when I'm either speaking to my best friend, my boyfriend - or my family back in Norway.   I realised that work has taken up so much of my time that my old habits (watching Asian drama series to the core) have recently started to fade. I love Asian drama series to death, and don't forget Manga/Anime, but I never really get a chance to watch them anymore. =( When I am on weekend breaks, I usually occupy myself with meeting up with friends I haven't seen for a long while, sleeping or reading.

What I'm mostly thankful for though, is that I've met some truly amazing people at my current workplace, and am enjoying myself much more than I thought could be possible.   This is just a short blogpost to get me back into the blogging habit, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to blogging in no time, as it's a form of tuning out of the world;  my form of therapy.