Friday, June 15, 2012

Are you taking care of yourself in your relationship?

I came across a video on Youtube, where Shanda talks about women who have decided to 'let themselves go' after they have been in a relationship for a long time, and, honestly speaking, she does have a point.

I always used to get bothered about people who would get too comfortable in a relationship (to the point where they'd forget about themselves and who they were).  I am all for being comfortable, but when a person 'let's themselves' go, as some would refer to it, I start worrying a little bit.  In my opinion, letting yourself go only means that you stop caring about yourself, your well being,  health and appearance...Anyway, enough with the babble and on to the video.


NB! - This video is not for people who don't like small talk.