Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm only human

If there's one song which describes me the best out of all of Brandy's songs it has got to be her song Human. I make mistakes I'm not proud about, but I can't turn back time. The only thing I'm capable of doing is moving forward and working with what I've got.

It's easy to forget that every individual is a human being. There may be expectations from others that are just too hard to bear and they weigh you down, but most things we do perhaps function as a reminder so people who may have put you  on a pedestal know that you are only human, also bound to make mistakes because you are not perfect.

The best way to show progress however, is to learn from mistakes. Of course being human shouldn't be a deliberate excuse for making mistakes, but if one so happens to make one there's the reminder.