Tuesday, February 14, 2012

To my heart's offender....

Today....... Time stopped because of you

Like my heart broke into a million pieces and spread themselves across the universe, and now it seems like I'll spend infinity looking for them, trying to gather them, piece them back together. The air I've known and breathed for so many years of my life seem like poison to my lungs. I'm breathing - I'm inhaling, yet I can't breathe. 

I thought I'd known what a broken heart felt like, but this goes beyond explanation. So this is a broken heart? This is what it feels like to cry endlessly only wishing for it to mend, but it never will? The worst thing isn't the pieces that it will take forever to find, the worst thing is that you don't care, because even in my pain you'll be smiling happily, and I'll just be wishing that was me.....