Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Exams and essays....What do I do to calm my nerves???

I get pretty exhausted writing up assignments, and even more exhausted either thinking about or revising for exams, so, as mentioned previously, I usually blog or watch dramas to calm my nerves. But recently I also discovered that I haven't lost the zeal for reading, so after reading Bridget Jones' Diary, which was great in my opinion, I decided to read The Time Traveller's Wife and The Devil Wears Prada as follow ups. (....Well....Really for one of my assignments, but in the process I discovered that they are not bad at all).

What I do to calm my nerves before exams and during assignment write ups can't really be considered daily routines as I do not do so often, but rather when I have the time to do them.

I guess I should stay away from blogging for a short while, at least until I've finished my assignments and exam.

Until then.......Have a nice month