Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's to do list

I am a single girl so what I plan on doing on Valentine's day when everyone is out and about with their other half is buy loads of ice cream, crisps (chips) and lollipops and sit at home watching movies on the subject. Gotta stack chips for a rainy day!!!

1. Love Actually 
(I think this is a movie I have basically watched every Valentine since my 2nd year in College. And I'm basically also single every Valentine's day. Not that it really bothers me :P)

2. 27 Dresses 
(I love this movie, and I could actually spend my days watching it. It's so... cool) 

3. Princess Diaries 
(Just because I dig Mia Thermopolis... she's my heroine.... like I absolutely adore her character... she's even funnier in the books)

4. He's just Not that into you  
(Gotta be a favourite)

  5.  Bridget Jones' Diary 1 & 2 
(It just makes me laugh each time)