Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Skype conferencing =)

I guess Skype has improved in some ways although I'm still trying to figure it out. I recently downloaded a new version of Skype as I had had an old and outdated version for quite a long time. 


I'm not one who easily conforms to new things.  One could say I'm pretty conservative with anything that concerns change. I like taking care of the old and therefore I was pretty bummed out once the discman came about, as I was pretty in love with the walkman during my childhood. I would always listen to Bob Marley or Justforme, the cassette which came with the hair relaxer :P. Pretty tragic. 


Today I was shocked as I found out it's possible to have three people sharing webcam on skype at the same time, I used to think only ooVoo had that. Oh well, technology is moving fast I guess, because I still remember those times I had to make a person hang up if I wanted to share webcam with another person. 



I must say Skype still has a long way to go when it comes to camera quality. I wasn't really able to see my best friend and lil sis properly as the pictures were at times blurry, but I am glad I could see them at all. :P  I really miss them :( and I'm glad I get to see them for the short three day period I am visiting Norway in March.