Thursday, February 10, 2011

How to Approach an Asian guy

I started watching Tenchi JK's videos about a year ago, after my friend had introduced them to me. He's a really cool guy and obviously has a lot of interesting things to say. The reason I started watching his videos was because my friend told me he had done a few on Black Women & Asian Men relationships, and as I had grown really interested in Asian men, I wished to look into it. 


As I was browsing the internet today I saw a few interesting videos he had previously posted, among them a videos with the title "How to approach an Asian guy". I found the title pretty interesting, as I was once a person who wondered how it would be possible to approach an Asian guy. (But, then again, I did not have in mind that an Asian guy is a guy in general) 


It's funny how he touches on a few things that I actually did when I first met my ex-boyfriend, and of course I did not know that at the time, but I chose to go with the "Would-I-rather-this-guy-slip-away?" kind of drive, which is what made me talk to him in the first place, and I never regret doing so. 


Well...here's part 1 one of the video. (If you are interested in watching part two, just follow the link of the video to youtube) 










Chika x x x