Thursday, February 17, 2011

Broken heater and online shopping madness

This morning I felt like I was on the north pole even though I was just lying in bed in my room. It was freezing cold and nothing which required gas would work, besides the cooker(stove); but it's not like I was going to sit in a pot and have my shower on the cooker either.


I am still freezing as the heater has refused to work, the shower refused to distribute hot water and my bed refused to heat. Well, I'm not that cold, because I could easily tuck myself underneath my covers, but why would I want to do that if it would prevent me from doing all the other things I would want to do, such as writing?


It's all my fault I guess, because I did sit up all night like a mad person, going through all the wonderful things I could find in the beautiful world of online shopping. I had ordered a few things, but made sure I didn't go crazy, although I had really wanted to at some point.


Can you believe shopping madness can come from only purchasing one item? I mean, after I had bought loose mineral powder on ebay I just started going absolutely bonkers, looking through all sorts of lovely stuff, aching to dig into them.


I must say Yesstyle is a lovely site, but if one is not careful they could go broke within the space of an hour, that's how many cute things there are to find there. Plus, Gmarket (A korean shopping site) is the bomb when it comes to discounts. :P I only spent about 30 dollars on a pair of sneakers and a really nice jumper/sweater. Yayyy :P.. There are honestly so many good bargains there.


Well, I'm going to call it a day and read some Breaking Dawn before I go to sleep. It's been a somewhat interesting day, considering the fact that I did not leave the house at all today. I probably didn't miss much.