Friday, January 14, 2011

Salt and Pepper Squid

Okay, so I admit I am really into Asian cuisine. It would have been nice to have a chef move in with me to cook me dishes from all around the world at times. One thing I can't get off my mind however, is salt and pepper squid. It is so delicious and each time I eat it I crave for more, so much so that I have decided to cook it myself following a Chinese recipe.

While I was in Norway I actually cooked Bibimpap (A Korean rice dish which I used to dream about all the time ever since the first time my friend cooked it for me) for my family and they really liked it. I did not think it was as good as my friend used to make it, but it had a similar taste and it was delicious.

I guess instead of ordering take-away each time I feel like eating salt and pepper squid (which I feel like very often; although I don't actually order take-away each time I feel like eating it :P ) it is better for me to just learn how to make it for myself.

It's pretty cool making dishes from different parts of the world, but since I am a student that does not take place very often. There is just too much to do and not much time to do much of the things I wish to do. Nevertheless, I will make time for a few of the things I have been dreaming of doing after my last exam.

Fighting!







Chika x x x