Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dramas I would want to watch

I am back at University again and soon I'll be ready for university work. (course work hand-ins, practical work etc.) Of course I really grew interested after my first lecture on the "Media, message and meanings" unit and I am going to do my all to be as good as I can possibly be on the unit, no slacking included :P.

I have  however found a range of drama series I am so eager to watch, but as I don't know how much time I will be having on my hands I'll just have to list them down and cross them out as time passes. To remind myself of the Korean dramas I am going to watch and the dramas I have watched I will create a list and post it unto my left hand navigation.

Anywhoo... let's get started. My list looks like this at the moment:

1. Hearts of nineteen (click the images to follow link)

Hearts of 19

2. Secret Garden

Secret Garden  Korean Drama  Image

3. Imperial Household
Goong

4.  Once upon a time in Saengchuri
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori

5.  Coffee Prince
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince

Of course the list will get longer as I find more dramas to watch. There are loads out there and Asians are so good at acting; they're amazing, especially because they are able to adapt from one role to another, portraying  certain characteristics so well.

Since I have a day off tomorrow I'll see how much I will get to watch of Asian dramas :D Hopefully a lot.





Chika x x x