Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cherish those lips x

Believe it or not, there's one thing I'm absolutely crazy about and that's lip gloss. I have been ever since I was a child. I used to get teased for the size of my lips. Although it made me really sad at some point that I didn't have "lips as thin as lines", I started appreciating them later on, realizing they were what made me unique. 

There was an after school club I used to attend and I remember so well how I used to sit by myself in a corner trying on different kinds of lipsticks. I always used to get teased for it. "You look like a clown. Your lips are too big," kids would say and run away, laughing. 

One day a new girl started and one of the people working at the after school club asked her if she would want to hang around with me or a group of girls painting. She wrinkled her nose when she saw me and quickly went over to the girls who were painting. I will never forget how sad I was that day. I had even given her the brightest smile and welcome even when the others were ignoring her.

I love my lips now. At least I don't have to use lip plumping products to accentuate the appearance of my lips. Despite what people say. I'm blessed.  
Not every colour lipstick suits me. But I decided to make a lipgloss ad on a day I felt like being a bit creative with my camera. :P... 


Cherish those lips x 








 

So here's me being a little vain and showing off my lips 

                                              Yupp. Wouldn't change them for the world