Thursday, December 9, 2010

My friend's cute attempt to type in Norwegian

Recently I left a message for my friend on facebook, citing a few lines from Keri Hilson's song "Pretty girl Rock" and her reply was surprisingly written in really bad cute Norwegian. It's just really cute that she made an attempt to write to me in Norwegian. Here's what she wrote. 





Let's have a closer look at what she wrote, and then a direct translation of it. 

                        

   Direct Translation: Awww... Chika thank you so much so many, you make my mood gorgeous you are mighty injection yourself. You don't afternoon emergency do cure to look gorgeous because you were born with that beauty. 


Well there you have it. At least I got the most important part of what she was trying to write. She thinks I was born with beauty :) 






Chika x x x