Friday, December 10, 2010

Feel good zone

As much as I hated shopping previously, I like it a lot now and find it a bit relaxing at times when I know I have purchased something which looks nice to me. I obviously don't care what other people think; something I know I will definitely wear or use.  


I'm not the sort to wear something once and then never wear it again. It's a waste, and one should always think that someone actually spent time making it (often by hand), and not just a little time, but at times hours. 


Today I bought myself a few more jumpers for the winter, as I know it will be really cold in Norway. But I also purchased a laptop bag from Primark. I like anything which stands out from the usual (not because I deliberately want to stand out, but because stuff which stands out is different, and I'm not trying to be like everyone else).


Not a lot of people are brave enough to go for the pink laptop bag as there are two to choose between, a black one with flower print, and a pink one with flower print. I chose the pink one because I haven't seen people around with it and because it had a bit more appeal to it than the black one. It was indeed different.


My favourite purchase was a charm to place on bags or keys for example. I put it on my laptop bag and had to take a photo because I thought it was so pretty. 

Chika © 2010

Chika © 2010

I guess I am more of a girl than what I've acknowledged. At least I'm not afraid to admit it this time. For a normal camera I must say I got some pretty good pictures :P..  

I used to get furious when people referred to me as a girly girl. I absolutely hated it, but then I couldn't see what would make me more similar to a guy. 

I love the fact that I'm a girl. I think girls have more things to do, more things to buy, more things to see. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Oh.. and another favourite purchase was my books. I absolutely love reading so I am glad I finally got three books from The Number 1 Ladie's Detective Agency series, although I forgot that I haven't actually finished reading the third book.  I purchased number 4,5 and 6.

Ahhh.. at least I'll have something to read on my trip back to Norway. 


       Chika  x x x