Friday, November 19, 2010

You know you've overworked yourself when...

I was thrilled to have my dad visit me in Bournemouth today. I had been in a hurry to meet him at the train station once he arrived and when we came home I gave him a tour around the house. 

Funny enough I've been so occupied with my assignment for the whole week and perhaps been thinking too much about it, because as I had gone down to make my dad some tea a couple of hours after we had had dinner I could barely make out anything in the kitchen, and for a second I thought I saw a picture of Jesus on the cereal box on the kitchen counter. 

When I shook my head and blinked a couple of times I realized it was just the woman on the Kellog's Cornflakes fitness ad. The one with the long, silky, red dress.

Imagine having worked so hard and thought so much that you start seeing things..... things like Jesus on a cereal box. Strange... 

Anyway. I have got to get off this addiction for posting a blog entry every second of the day.... My little sister is complaining that she can't keep up. :P








Chika x x x