Monday, November 15, 2010

You could help make my dream reality by a simple click (or perhaps 2)

As a few people may know, I am super interested in Korea, it's culture, the language, the people, the food. All of it. (It might not be that much of a suprise since I've written about Korean on at least 10% of this blog. :P ...

Well.. here's the deal. I recently found an organization which funds travels to Korea for people who are super eager to go, and all you have to do is have plenty of likes on your page.

So... to demonstrate. Here's what you have to do to help my dream of flying to Korea come true.

You press the image below:

And depending on what network you use, Twitter or facebook - you just press like (as shown in the image below)


It would mean the world to me if you could help me obtain one of my dreams this year, a trip to Korea. :D

Thank you for your support.









  Chika x x x