Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Somewhere between cyberspace, reality and drama madness!

Apart from thinking I saw Jesus on a cereal box and losing sleep several days in a row, I am now proud to say that I am getting somewhere.

A lot of people deal with the issue of not believing enough in themselves, and I was there at some point during the beginning of this year, but I surely believe more in myself now. I realize that every stress, every worry and every trouble is only there to make me a lot stronger. (Cliché, I know, but true.)

SO... recently I haven't been able to blog my heart out, but I realized that parts of the reason for me still being sane is the fact that I have been blogging.

Blogging for me is a way of shouting!!! out into cyberspace, because I can't really stand in the middle of the road and shout anytime I want, that would just cause a lot of people to stick their heads out of their comfortable apartment windows, telling me to put a sock in it! (*flashback* Eddie Murphy "Coming to America*)

Well, blogging and Asian dramas. I am seriously glued to my laptop 24/7 so no wonder I have terrible head aches sometimes. I think it's about time for me to start reading books.

Ooo.. there was/is a full moon today. It was sooo beautiful to look at, and I instantly thought If a person could take pictures with their eyes, they'd have even more amazing photos than those really professional camera shots you see today.

Well. I'd better get back to my work, and I'll be waiting in anticipation for the subtitles of the next episode of Bam, Bam, Bam.... Mary Stayed out all Night

Press image to access episodes

Before you conclude that this is just another cheesy love story??? Think again baby. :P

I absolutely adore watching Asian dramas, because not only do they keep me entertained, they help me form a large social network of people who share the same guilty pleasure fever :P...

Oh.. Figured it would be so cool to date a rocker dude!.. Most of them seem so care free and super cool. Ahhh... *dazzled*









Chika x x