Monday, November 8, 2010

Korea and technology

I like educating myself about Korea through watching Korean dramas. It makes me see how overrated the west really is. People in the west really believe they are living the high-tech life; even America believes it's the sh**. You honestly need to take a look at the technology in Korea. You'll be flabbergasted.

Korea has been rated to be one of the top - if not the top -countries with the fastest internet speed. Nothing compared to what it is over here in the west.

 I was blown away when I first watched Personal taste

and the guy (one of the main characters) used his phone to pay for the groceries they had bought just by scanning it. Now that kind of shocked me. I've never seen anything like that over here.

Next one is Playful Kiss



I was suprised when one of the main characters spoke into her phone when she was searching for something and it appeared on google with a lot of results. I found that quite fascinating, although someone told me there are phones that do that in England too.


Just thought I'd share.


Signed with Love,

Chika xxx