Saturday, November 20, 2010

It was just a dream......

It's absolutely horrible to wake up from a dream shivering and crying. I have had bad dreams, and I have had countless dreams I think are real, but this one was the worst I have had so far. I was shaking and crying intensely, crying my heart out, my eyes out, my soul out. I woke up at 5:00 and went to tell my father about my dream. He said I shouldn't worry about it and that no such thing would ever happen....

I went back to bed, constantly reminding myself that it was Just a Dream........still crying.

I love my family and if anything ever happened to anyone of them..that's my queue to going psycho!!!!! Anyone touches so much as as strand of hair on their heads you can consider "Good girl" gone bad. 

I won't disclose of what I dreamt of, but I have never had a bad dream like that in my entire life. It was horrible lying there being unable to do anything apart from crying until I could cry no more, and the worst thing was that crying hadn't saved the situation, it had only made things a lot worse. 

The first thing I could think of through the tears when I woke up was to pray. I prayed like I've never prayed before. 


Signed with Love

              Chika x