Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My life just keeps changing

Sometimes it's easier living in the past rather than trying to live in the here and now. It's less painful that way. There are less reminders of what has been because it's like one is already living in a place where time never passes. It's harder to explain than it is to write exactly what it is I am talking about.

I knew I would have to move on, but I honestly did not think I would have to move on so soon. Sometimes you hold unto something because you think it's worth it, or because you don't want to let of it go although it has expired. Maybe my fear of realizing my past had expired made me so desperate to cling unto it, because I was somehow comfortable with it. However, I understand that it is important for me to stop clinging unto what I'm not supposed to cling unto.

Like a boomerang, once you let something go which is meant for you, it will definitely come back to you, and if what I am hoping for really is meant for me, it will surely come back to me.


Signed with Love,

Chika Anene xxx