Sunday, October 31, 2010

During the week-end I was asked to come to London so my aunty and cousin could throw me a b-day celebration party. I honestly had such a good time, and met a lot of interesting, good-looking (guys), and kind people. I had a blast, and got a wee bit off my head. But to me, that's okay, as long as it's not a habit, but more of a way for me just to let my hair down. :) I'm only 21 once. U know?


Well. The party was a fancy dress, and as I dressed up as a 50's woman/Minnie Mouse/baby doll, my cousin dressed up like Nicki Minaj, and I have honestly never seen so many guys follow one single girl before. It was absolutely unbelievable. It seemed every guys dream had just come true the moment we stepped into the party, and they all just started hanging around my cousin, and "chatting her up". It was pretty funny to watch. The most fun part was when we were leaving and all the guys were like "Nicki!!!!! Why are you leaving???" With their sad puppy-like faces.

Anyway. I got a few pics of the night, and also some cool pics of my Nicki Minaj look-alike :P..














Signed with Love,

Chika xxx