Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back 2 Uni

It's been yet a while, and I know. I've missed writing, but seeing as I will be having a lot to do this semester, there will be less blogging and more academic writing; of course I will be writing a blog if that has anything to do with my academics. I really don't have time to play around this year. It's going to be all work, and some play though. Hopefully I'll get to update once in a while.

Considering the fact that I do not have the internet in my house yet, it won't be so easy updating my blog, and therefore I'll only have time to do that once I am at University or perhaps visiting some internet cafe. Hard life :(.. But apart from that, I've settled in pretty well. I am loving the house we live in, and the room. I've pretty much turned it into a space of my own which, according to one of my friends, screams me!

Well, seeing as I am at University and the time is approximately 18:38 pm, I should be getting on with it. Meaning, I should get going soon.


Have a nice evening, and anyone starting school or uni, or who has started already, good luck this year :)

As Koreans would nicely put it 파이팅 (Fighting)

Signed with Love,

Chika xxx