Friday, September 10, 2010

What I've been up 2 lately

As I am a super-fan of Korean drama series (although a lot people might not be interested, it's surely worth a try. There's always something out there you are bound to like from the selection of Korean dramas out there).  Hmz... Unlike my friend, I have been unable to follow more than one drama at a time, but when I came accross PLAYFUL <---KISS (or Mischiveous Kiss, as some may know it) Starring Kim Hyun Joong from SS501, who also previously starred in Boys over Flowers - I was suddenly able to juggle it between my sudden addiction to King of Baking|Kim Tak Gu, another Korean drama I've been following.

Now to those who love colours and really high quality view, this drama would be perfect for you. It mixes both colours, fun, teen-age love, comedy and everything else you can think of in one drama. Hahaha.. When I first watched it I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm loving it already, becaus it's super funny, especially the lead character (Oh-Hani) who doesn't seem to stop daydreaming about a guy she has a big crush on. Must say she's got a really funny imagination.

So far there are only 4 episodes out, since the drama is really new. But there are websites which do updates, and they are http://www.mysoju.com/ and dramacrazy.net. For direct subbing in any language, visit http://www.viikii.com/ :D


Signed with Love,

Chika xxx