Sunday, September 5, 2010

감사합니다 (Thank you)

안녕하세요! (Hello)

잘있었어요? (Have you been good?)

This post is merely gratitude towards the people visiting this blog daily, or perhaps who just pass by and happen to enter my blog. I have noticed that readers are quite unique and that readers from around the world have visited my blog and read some of my posts. Now... My blog is no huge platform, and I'm not bragging about readers, but it's actually really cool to know that a few people are reading my blog.

Want to know how I know where my readership is coming from?


Now the picture might not be all that large, because I never managed to get further than this size with blogger enlargement, but this is close enough.

Now you have roughly an idea of visitors that visit my blog from week to week, and also the devices, programmes or browsers they use.

To all those who have visited my blog, a huge THANK YOU. It's nice to know that my voice can be heard, and by saying thank you I wanted to acknowledge to you how appreciative I am.


Signed with Love,

Chika xxx