Saturday, August 14, 2010

Trying to read a new chapter without finishing the previous one

It's easier said than done. You know, when people tell you to forget about a person and move on...that is, until they find themselves in the exact same situation. I used to be a person who always told others to forget what had happened to them and move on, but now I realize that I only did that because I did not have better advice to give at the moment, and to spare them from pain and coming up with something that made sense, I just said that.

There are so many moments where I just can't take it anymore and I just feel like breaking down and just crying, and then there are moments when I'm okay. Other times I'm just super confused and don't know what to do with myself. I know I've never felt like this before, and I'm not sure when the feelings will go away, and who knows, maybe they never will, but I need something to help me stop the way I'm feeling right now.

The only reason I haven't written in a while is because of the confusion I'm feeling at the moment, and all of this because of one guy that isn't around any longer.


Signed with Love,

Chika xxx