Thursday, August 19, 2010

Autopilot

"Should anybody ask for me, tell em' I'll be right back in a real short time, it's just that I lost my mind, I've gotta find it."
It's just one of those days where I feel like I'm just on autopilot; that I don't do things for the sake of fun anymore, but simply because I want to get them over and done with. Examples: I get invited by a friend to come to a party, and although I do not feel like going, I just go so I can be a good friend, and at the same time think that it will be over before I know it..... Or if I say that I will watch a movie with my friends, I just sit down and turn myself on autopilot, thinking... "It will be over in just a little while."

Life for me is no longer about the enjoyment of each second, minute, hour, day, month or year, it's become more of something that I'm bearing, something that I know will be over and done with in a little while. It's like I'm sitting there calculating how much time there is left of everything, and yet, I'm just on autopilot.... Not really present, just living, breathing.



Signed with Love,

Chika xxx