Thursday, July 29, 2010

Guys, girls and centuries of misunderstandings: 100 facts about guys

Some guys obviously think it's cool sitting together to either slander or talk nasty about other girls, even when there's a girl in the next room, or perhaps in the same room.

Okay, so, I've understood that guys will be guys and all, but come ON!! Where's the mercy?!! I mean. It's not hot(-sauce for the ears), if that's what most of you think, and it just doesn't give girls a better picture of you, rather than the image of a dog (a bulldog if you will).

On the contrary, I have decided to dedicate a whole week of posting up girl issues, or guy issues, simply because I have been one of those who never got the fact that guys couldn't understand girls (hmzz..which leads me to think that girls don't really understand guys either). I will call the posts: Guys, girls and centuries of misunderstandings. So, in order to get a few of the misunderstandings out of the way, I will let a video by StillNotDavid explain it from guys' perspective.



If you are interested in more, simply follow the video unto youtube where you can find the other parts. In the mean time, all girls should unite on this problem, and guys, should back them up :P..


Signed with Love,



Chika xxx